annestaszalek

Reading Through the Nyte

If it has pages, I will try to read it. Admittedly, I will not always succeed, as some books honestly do not deserve to be printed, not to mention finished. After reading them, I like telling people about books-- whether to avoid them or seek them out... and so it goes...

Good Omens: The Nice & Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
Espresso Shot
Cleo Coyle
Empress: A Novel
Shan Sa
Rising Moon - Lori Handeland Oh look, a werewolf… or a ghost… and a missing sister who of course goes to New Orleans, which is the paranormal apex of the universe. But never mind all that, just let’s concentrate on the important thing. Yes, you got it. SEX. Woo hoo! More sex than you can deal with, unless you are in a prison and far from any relief of any sort. And not just sex but lusting, and self doubt for wanting sex with certain others and even a blind sexy jazzman who enthralls the world with his plaything—yep, Yanni watch out! There is a plot, but it sucks, and I am have much more fun making snark at the book than I did reading it so let me alone here. Don’t read this one; you will NOT have missed a thing and trees will thank you. Unless of course you need to read about sex. But there are other books in the series that might entertain you along the sexy way.