annestaszalek

Reading Through the Nyte

If it has pages, I will try to read it. Admittedly, I will not always succeed, as some books honestly do not deserve to be printed, not to mention finished. After reading them, I like telling people about books-- whether to avoid them or seek them out... and so it goes...

Good Omens: The Nice & Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
Espresso Shot
Cleo Coyle
Empress: A Novel
Shan Sa
Hidden Moon - Lori Handeland Sometimes I wonder why I need to read the entirety of a series; in this case I know it was in the hopes it would return to the well written series it was before it became the sex series it is now. This one is with an immortal gypsy and his magical band of rom, people who die in nasty throat-ripped-out ways, a corrupt politician who forced sex on his girlfriend who is now a mayor of a small southern town, a snarky powerful female Sheriff who was once the new mayors bff. And yes, before you wonder, there is sex. Steamy, lusty, tension filled sexy moments where a woman overcomes being raped by a guy she loved and trusted by simply the sight of a stunning shirtless soaking wet gypsy studmuffin who is not just gentle and kind and loving, but is powerful in body and spirit too… and has magic! No, really, do not disbelieve in the sexy magic or tinkerbell will… err… um, ignore that. The book was not too long, there were some neat ideas that went nowhere, the characters were actually kinda neat, but mostly, there was sexual tension, gore and sex.